(per annum) Dependent on experience
A high caliber personnel is required for the Position of Centre Administrator. The role is for 33 Hours weekly and Shift work Monday – Saturday and paid Holidays. The duties and expectations are, and not limited to:
- Ensure the smooth running of our Business Centre’s
- Customer Services and Client relations
- Manage the day to day work of the company and ensure it runs efficiently and effectively. Ensure systems that are established, maintained, and regularly reviewed
- Raise monthly Invoices and follow up arrears
- Sign up New Virtual Office and Mailbox Clients
- Organize viewings for potential tenants and Conduct induction
- House Keeping and ensuring the premises is in good state
- Oversee operations in the Business Centre e.g Virtual PA, Virtual receptionist Services etc.
- Ensure the company is on track to meets its financial goals
- Assist with other activities as it relates to Sister companies as require by the Founder
- Handle Letters, and scan letters unbehalf of client.
To be considered for this role you must possess:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of Admin work
- The ability to quickly analyze information
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Superior computer skills
- Numeracy and Literacy skills
- Hands On person
To apply candidates must Send Cover Letter stating why they are suitable for the Job. CVS must be attached.
|Job Category||Administrators, Local Jobs, Office Work, Sales Occupations|